Frappe Cloud logs a lot of data while your site is running like Request Logs, Site Logs, CPU Time, etc.
The Analytics tabs shows six charts:
- Requests - Number of Requests (per minute)
- CPU Usage - CPU Usage of Requests
- Background Jobs - Number of Background Jobs
- Background Jobs CPU Usage - CPU Usage of Background Jobs
- Usage Counter - Cumulative CPU Usage of Requests. You can also see the Daily CPU Time Limit line, you can monitor this chart to know when you need to upgrade your Plan.
- Uptime - Uptime of the web worker and scheduler. Collected every 3 minutes.
Analytics are only available after Setup Wizard is completed. Uptime status is collected every minute.
The Request Logs tab shows every web request that was made to your site. You can also expand any request log, to see the status code of the response, IP from where the request was made, the CPU Time it took to to serve that request and the response length.
The Site Logs tab shows the dump of log files that are generated by each of the processes. For e.g