Creating a new site
- From the Sites tab on the dashboard, click on New Site.
- Choose a unique hostname for your site. Subdomain could be 5 to 32 characters long and contain lowercase alphabets, numbers, and hyphens. Subdomain can not start or end with hyphens.
- From the dropdown, select the major version for your site. We currently offer Version 12, Version 13 and Nightly (bleeding edge) versions.
- Choose the apps to install on your site. The Frappe app will always be installed on your site by default. You can install more apps after your site is created.
- If you want to migrate an existing site, see Migrate an existing site.
- Choose an appropriate plan for your site. For more details visit our pricing page.
- It will take a few seconds for site creation depending on the apps you have chosen and the size of your backup files.
- Click on Visit Site at the top of the page to access your site.
- After site creation you will see a message, you can proceed to complete the setup wizard by clicking on login. You must log in and complete the setup wizard on your site. Analytics will be collected only after the setup is complete.
Note: All sites are only available on HTTPS.