The Project Management System manages the employee check-in and check-out entry. It manages the project-wise task-wise hours-wise entry in the timesheet. It also manages the employee in-out attendance with timesheet calculation.
ERPNext Trial Demo:
If you want the ERPNext trial demo, go to the below link and set up free 14 days trial demo.
If you want to buy an app then go to the Solufy Apps Store and buy it.
📢 For Version 14,
First you need to install ERPNext. After then install the PMS app.
Project Management System (PMS)
- Please set Standard Working Hours your according.
- Because overtime calculations will depend on Standard Working Hours.
- Please set the Minimum Difference time in Minutes and it will affect the timesheet.
- For example, enter 10 minutes and if the difference is below 10 minutes in the timesheet in the total in-out table, then it will show red. but if 10 minutes or above 10 minutes then will not affect the timesheet.
- If employees have a manual attendance right or have permission, if the employee enters the IN or OUT log then the timesheet will create automatically.
- If you see all employee log is here,
- If an employee creates a new timesheet for the same scheduled date and the same employee then will throw the error.
- If employees have a manual attendance right then the employee can easily enter the quick attendance entry.
- You can also enter the attendance from the insight view of the timesheet.
- Here you can see the full view of the timesheet without float hours.
- Number of In-out with the hour.
- If you have admin rights then you can also change the In-out time.
- View of In-out and Total In-out.
- You can also check the project-wise and employee-wise total working hours.