Frappe Cloud Service Level Agreement
Date: 15th March 2021
This document is indicative of the scope, terms of support, exclusions, release,
and deployment schedule that will be applicable to all customers who have
subscribed on Frappe Cloud.
Since we are improving our services to improve our customer experience,
this support agreement is only indicative and is subject to change.
- Agreement means this service level agreement which describes the support policy of Frappe that will apply for all users hosted with Frappe Cloud.
- Cloud Service means any distinct, subscription-based, hosted (and maintained) services that are offered by Frappe Cloud.
- Customer means the company or other legal entity that is the owner of the data for this Frappe Cloud account.
- Customer Data means electronic data and information submitted by the Customer to the Services, excluding content from third-party applications, integrations.
- Database means the underlying database that stores the Customer Data.
- Downtime means the time there was unavailability of Frappe Cloud sites due to maintenance activity at our end.
- Site URL means the web URL for accessing the site Customer has created on Frappe Cloud. This is synonymous with Site, Frappe Site, ERPNext Site and ERPNext Instance.
- Frappe means Frappe Technologies Private Limited.
- Support Ticket means an issue that has been raised by a Customer from the support portal.
- Subscription means the active hosting, server or support plan that the Customer has paid for availing Frappe Cloud Services.
- User means any individual to whom customer grants access for accessing the Frappe Cloud Account.
3. Customer Responsibilities
Customers will be responsible for:
- Understand the difference between our ERPNext Cloud offering and Frappe Cloud.
- Before raising a support ticket, the Customer is expected to refer to the user documentation.
4. Service Levels
Effective support services are expected to result in maintaining consistent
service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service
availability, monitoring of scope of services and related components.
4.1 Support Scope
The scope of this Service Level Agreement includes:
- Functional support: Includes support on all standard features of the Frappe Cloud dashboard.
- Adding custom domain to a Site
- Creating a new Site from an existing backup
- Downloading backups
- Deleting a Site
- Adding custom apps
- Bug fix: Fixing verified bugs after Investigation. Bugs will be fixed
based on severity and criticality and included in our regular release
process. Critical bugs will be taken up on priority and released immediately.
4.2 Support Exclusions
The following items are not included in support. Our team may occassionally
provide help for trivial issues on a case basis but there is no obligation for
us to do them. The reason is that these issues are out of scope for the Frappe
Cloud team and can be time consuming activities. These issues include:
- ERPNext Functional Support
- ERPNext Bug Fix Support
- Custom App Development
4.3 Support Hours
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as
- Business Hours: 10:00 to 18:00 Indian Standard Time (Monday-Friday)
- Only critical issues will be handled on weekends (Saturday, Sunday).
- Tickets received outside of these hours will be collected and we will try to
ensure solving the issue within the next business day.
4.4 Support Levels
The criteria of each level of Issue Priority shall be as per the following
table. Each support issue will be classified based on the criticality and impact
- Issues related to various features of Frappe Cloud, Custom Domains, Backups, Subscription Plans, etc.
- System is inoperable / not functioning
- Impact threatening productivity
- Server Failure
- Unable to access sites
- System is operational but behaviour of a specific feature of Frappe Cloud is incorrect
- Security vulnerabilities that can compromise Customer Data
4.5 Support Resolution Times
For the above Issue Types, the response and resolution times are as specified
These hours are subject to:
- The matrix shown above is defined in Business Hours.
- The response and resolution time are indicative and not final. Actual
resolution may depend on factors that may be out of control such as
unavailability of server etc.
- Frappe Cloud does not accept any penalty if these support requests are
not resolved within the indicative times.
5. Escalation Matrix
To report an Issue, Users should create a support ticket from the Support Portal.
If, for any reason, the Issue is not attended, they can follow the escalation matrix defined